FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 53,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
- The successful candidate will join our Belgrade based Software Delivery Center and participate in the development of treasury system tailored for tier 1 corporates and banks.
- Deliver working solutions to our clients.
- Build an understanding of the product on a technical and functional level, understand the context of our clients, participate in solution design, drive development and testing activities, deliver solutions that address the business needs of our clients.
- Work closely with the Solution Architect and QA Engineers to ensure effective coordination during the project development and delivery process.
- Actively participate in the relevant SCRUM rituals within your team (Planning Meeting, Stand-up, Retrospective, Demo, Backlog review meetings, etc.).
- Develop new, enhance and configure existing features for the project/product.
- Develop automated testing (unit and integration test) participate (and automate) functional testing.
Our ideal candidate recognises him or herself in the below profile:
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in .Net/C# (MSSQL), development.
- Experience with Knockout is plus.
- Preferably hands-on experience with Continuous Integration tools and practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, strong initiative, good time management skills.
- Enthusiastic, team-building attitude, good communication skills,
- Willing to work in/build an Agile team.
- Ability to meet deadlines, goals and objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).