LEVI9 IT SERVICES (www.levi9.com) is 850-strong Dutch IT service provider with four Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all of this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our successful story!
We are looking for:
Job location: Belgrade, Novi Sad
- University degree in the ITC domain or equivalent technical studies
- Good knowledge of C# – 3+ years of experience
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts, design patterns and RDBMS (MS SQL server)
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web Forms or ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of Web services development (WCF or Web API)
- Knowledge of desktop development (MFC or Windows Forms or WPF)
- Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- Reference: TvegFSxzHdiS_Uq2pwEi1zV-yUEYOFlu7YiT13kbm8I.
Duties and responsibilities:
- In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards, performing qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit-testing, and other supplementary related activities
- Following the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- Working with the Project Manager and Quality Assurance representative to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts.
- Writing technical design specifications, participating in design reviews and providing input to the design recommendations.
- Performing unit and integration testing of the application and identifying, troubleshooting and solving application code-related issues
What we offer:
- A dynamic and highly stimulating environment in an international IT Service company
- Personal development through personal development plans, training, education and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- Great colleagues, friends and excellent professionals
- Open, informal and fun atmosphere
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please send your resume in English.
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: 16.04.2017.