INTENS is a software development company based in Novi Sad specializing in designing and developing bespoke solutions and applications. Intens is passionate about the projects it undertakes as it confidently delivers excellence in each and every project and has been doing so for over 18 years. Our teams are engaged in software product development and projects using the latest methodologies, tools and technologies. We are constantly looking for ambitious and talented IT professionals like you – join us, grow with us and become a part of our success story.
C# Software Developer
You have the opportunity to work in a dedicated project team. We expect that you plan, coordinate and perform daily and project operations assigned by the superior or other relevant parties. Participate in requirements analysis and its verification with customers. You should be able to perform all job functions using positive and constructive methods.
- work on long-term international projects in a team of professionals
- work within our Agile scrum process to deliver quality work products
- participating in daily communication with the client
- participating in a technical design and code reviews
- provide guidance and mentorship to other developers on the project.
- experience in software development using C# and .NET framework
- preferably skills in MVC and Entity Framework
- experience using Team Foundation Version Control and/or GIT
- experience using Angular and AWS is a plus
- excellent English skills (oral and written)
- university degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- excellent communication skills in English (working proficiency)
- teamwork oriented with the ability to work autonomously
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- long term, full-time employment at our office in Novi Sad
- personal development and growth potential
- flexible working hours and casual dress code
- excellent working conditions and equipment
- possibility of occasional remote work after one year in company
- competitive compensation and salary
- private health insurance
- team building activities
- open, informal and fun environment
Please send your application in English.
Deadline for applications: 21.09.2019.