IGT (www.igt.com) is a leading commercial operator and provider of technology in regulated worldwide gaming markets. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, Amusement with Prize (AWP) markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets.
For our office in Belgrade, Serbia we are looking for:
C/C++ Client Developer (Gaming Machines)
As Software Game Engineer, you will be working on developing games in our Land Based department for Casino and AWP slot machines.
Your Responsibilities in Our Team
- You are a GUI developer that develops games for our slot machines in C++ on Windows, for target Linux platforms
- You will develop in top client facing layer using existing frameworks with high emphasis on the visual presentation of the games – affinity towards multimedia, graphics, animation, sounds handling and XML programming knowledge is important
- You are responsible for working closely with Game Designers, Graphic Artists, Mathematicians and Test Engineers, ensuring you are welcome to multple changes from various parties during the development life cycle
- 2-4 years experience in object-oriented coding in C/C++
- 2-4 years of solid GUI programming knowledge
- Knowledge of XML concepts
- Technical education (FON, ETF, PMF etc.)
- Solid technical English
- Experience with various Graphical, Multimedia libraries and OpenGL API-s will be considered as plus
- Good team playing and communication skills
- You can learn quickly, adapt to multiple and frequent changes in a dynamic environment
Are you looking for a challenge?
Candidates must prepare for the c/c++ technical interview.