CCBill is a leading global payment processor and ecommerce provider that has been offering industry-leading solutions since 1998. Processing for more than a billion dollars in transactions each year, CCBill has the reliable problem-solving techniques, phenomenal consumer support, and innovative solutions to support all markets. It’s integration partner, phoenixNAP is a global IT services provider with a footprint spanning 16 Datacenters across 5 continents. phoenixNAP specializes in infrastructure-as-a-service offerings spanning from Colocation to Cloud services in partnership with VMware, to Bare Metal infrastructure with partners such as Intel and Arista.
Working closely with an international and highly skilled team, the Project Management Office Director is responsible for leading, managing, and reporting on internal projects, customer implementation projects, and business process improvement initiatives within multiple companies and departments. He/she is also responsible for assisting with project prioritization, resource assignments, risk/issue identification and management across the organization.
The ideal candidate is a natural leader, innovative, self-motivated, analytical and a results-oriented person willing to go the extra mile in a fast-paced environment.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Lead and manage project management, business process analysis, and customer implementation teams across the globe.
- Provide on demand weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting and analysis on projects, customer provisioning times, and multi-departmental performance.
- Trend and identify bottlenecks/impediments to escalate/solve quickly and efficiently and prevent future occurrences.
- Facilitate cross group communications and effective teamwork, constantly looking for improvements.
- Monitor resource utilization for project portfolio.
- Lead SCRUM activities and educate/coach on SCRUM framework.
- Keep informed of company and departmental policies and project priorities.
- Provide coaching to the PMO team and other departments as necessary.
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- Strong leadership skills and a proven track record of leading teams; preferably internationally
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification preferred
- CSM or CSP required
- Experience in an agile IT/development environment required
- Awareness in IT program management and portfolio management is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management
- Strong troubleshooting and research skills required
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks.
A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer to the right candidate.
Ko smo mi? CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. ... Saznajte više
- Dodatni slobodni dani
- Rad od kuće
- Rad na daljinu
- Sport i rekreacija
- Kompanijski popusti
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Hrana i piće
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Obuke, konferencije