Do you find the financial markets exciting? Does using technology to develop complex and demanding solutions appeal to you? Then look no further… Come make your career with us!
About the team
At FISTM Front Arena in Stockholm we have been building systems for financial trading, risk management and position control for 30 years. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions independent of the asset class: stocks, commodities, rates or FX. Whether the trade is done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered. But that’s just part of the story. In short, we support the whole electronic trading process from sell-side to buy-side, front-to-back.
What you will be doing
You will be part of a testing team that will build high-end automated test suits using different technologies, where most of them are based on Python – or planned to be used through Python. The area where we want to improve test coverage is mainly in the Electronic Trading space. Much of the functionality is based on solutions to brokers, broker networks and exchanges where different protocols are used. It is typically integrated to our sell-side Order Management System. Due to the complexity of the integrations and the inability to have a consistent way of testing our software - we see a big need of increasing automated testing.
As a CI developer working with system test integration/automation you will primarily work with our local team based out of Belgrade, but also with our team in Stockholm. You will belong to the development organization – as our QA/CI teams are part of this organization – but we foresee you to work other organizations as well, typically organizations working closer to our customers.
We offer you technical and functional challenges, where understanding customer requirements and solving problems is an integral part of the job.
In this cross-functional agile team, you will take full responsibility for the solution which includes continuous improvements and innovation. We believe that the best solutions are built if you can be proud of what you produce! By working closely together with our development teams you will get a deep understanding of market needs.
What you bring
We strongly believe that passion for financial markets and programming are equally necessary! We know that we can accomplish a lot more together than as individuals so are you a creative, passionate and a caring team player?
- M Sc. in Computer Science or similar degree
- A big interest in the fields of automated testing, preferably using Python or similar technology
- An analytical thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude to problem solving
- Driven and enjoy influencing the direction of your own development
- Collaborative and like to share knowledge
- Constantly challenging existing mindsets and ways of doing things for the better
- Experienced with working in agile teams using continuous delivery practices
- End user focused and passionate about user experience
- Good skills in English
Bonus if you have
- Experience in financial markets
- Previous experience of integration type of work
But most of all we expect you to have a genuine interest in solving technical and financial related problems and working with software development! We are passionate about our work, but we also know that life balance is important and that a fun workplace breeds creativity and innovation!
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 21.08.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!