CPQ Senior Solution Architect
You are a CPQ Senior Solution Architect who will be a part of a strong team working on one of the first regional SAP CPQ implementations, and there is more to come.
Wireless Media is a certified SAP Gold Partner. We share SAP CX’s focus on omnichannel customer engagement, so we have built a strategic partnership with SAP in order to support our capabilities and service offerings.
With an interdisciplinary approach, you will be a part of the team that represents a mixture of technology, content, and product specialists working together with SAP consultants, creating a meaningful impact in the world of the connected consumer.
- Responsible for providing overall guidance regarding strategies and techniques for CPQ product solutions.
- Interaction with an interdisciplinary team consisting of business analysts, modelers, and developers.
- Responsible in creating a technical part of high-level design project documents
- Working on low-level architecture in the implementation phase of the project
- Keeping in touch with business proxies and client enterprise architects.
- Responsible to document and ensure product solutions support business needs, follow strong architectural principles, use system resources efficiently, and integrate cleanly with the user interface and server components of the CPQ application and technical architecture.
- 3+ years' experience with applications for “configure, price, and quote” solutions (expert level)
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle
- Experience leading and coordinating CPQ technical analysts
- Agile development experience
- Change management and scope control - experience performing impact analysis for potential changes in scope; ability to administer change management processes within a specified framework, including regularly reviewing issues management and change control logs to understand the status and identify potential risk situations
- Solution architecture is the practice of designing, describing, and managing solution engineering in relation to specific business problems.
Personal qualities and social skills.
- Self-starting motivation
- Ability to explain technical information to non-techies
- Knowledge sharing
- Orientation to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
In return, we offer.
- Competitive salary
- Professional development, certification and training (international and local)
- Complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands
- Private medical insurance
Deadline for applications: 22.05.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno