Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic
As a part of Belgrade Design Office, a Cabin Engineer is responsible to ensure high quality cabin engineering for the development of cabin modification by creation of concepts, production and installation drawings, as well as certification documents in cooperation with our engineering teams in Zurich and Dublin.
- Provide technical guidance for the development of engineering specifications, technical guidance during design reviews with customers and vendors and provide support to complete the engineering packages
- Research and develop new design standards
- Develop standard material manual
- Design interior cabin components, such as cabinets, credenzas, side ledges, tables, etc.
- Ensure that all cabin modifications meet flammability requirements through review of documentation or planning and conducting appropriate flammability tests
- Modify floor panels accordingly
- Develop and validate floorplans
- Develop CAD libraries and standards
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in engineering
- Knowledge of design software: CATIA / ENOVIA, AutoCAD
- Working experience in aircraft cabin design and modification (4 years of experience desired)
- Expertise in flammability testing (2 years of experience desired)
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Ability to work in the team
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 17.04.2018.