- Oglas dostupan i studentima
We are looking for a:
Call Center Sales Agent
Work from home
We are a fast growing US based real estate investment company, currently offering the opportunity to join our team and work from home as our call centre sales representative. Previous experience working in a sales centre is a preference. We are looking for talented, driven and sales oriented individuals who excel at English language and have strong communication and sales skills. Work from home in Serbia.
- Establish and maintain a client database by offering company services and obtaining client information.
Call Center Agent Job Duties:
- Making and answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information, scheduling conference calls.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication with clients.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent Communication in English.
- Phone Skills.
- Data Entry Skills.
- People Skills.
- Customer Focus.
- Attention to Detail.
- Homebased, ability to work in the afternoon: Due to time difference, work would be performed in the afternoon starting at approximately 5.00PM EST.
- Excellent English language is a must. Please do not send your CV unless you are confident in your knowledge of English language.
- Computer literate:
- Proficient user of Google Drive and Excel.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Ability to work from home.
Deadline for applications: 22.08.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.