We are looking for a:
Call Center and Networking Associate
NHS company is looking for a person with experience for staffing the company's telephone coordination center and networking assistance. The subject of the post is to handle incoming calls and to serve insured members.
Τhe Call Center Service Associate provides excellent service to customers through the resolution of basic customer inquiries received by phone or though written correspondence.
The role will be:
- Receive customer inquiries via phone, fax, mail, e-mail, etc.
- Review computer systems and/or other reference materials to complete verification process.
- Initiate investigation process based on the nature of the inquiry (claim, member information, benefits, enrollment, appeals, etc.).
- Utilize available resources to quickly and efficiently resolve or redirect inquiries in accordance with prescribed departmental process.
- Accurately document customer inquiries and actions taken in accordance with departmental quality guidelines to ensure appropriate follow up.
- Follow up on unresolved issues in a timely manner.
- Deliver an excellent customer service experience while meeting quality and production standards.
- Assist project manager with networking development (trips outside Belgrade may be required- not often)
- Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by management.
- Computer skills
- Excellent English knowledge
- Driving license & owner of a car
- Ease of communication and courtesy
- Positive thinking and smile
- Quick perception and adaptability
- Flexibility on time
The company offers:
- Professional and wage development
- Pleasant and comfortable surroundings
- Working hours: 6 hours/day, on 5 days per week basis
To apply for this job, please send your resume and a cover letter attention electronically.
Deadline for applications: 25.09.2019.