CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster.
CallidusCloud has recently become part of SAP.
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
We are looking for a
To join our growing team in Belgrade.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences
- Minimum 3 years of experience in recruitment preferably in IT industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and planning skills
- Self-driven and outgoing person
- Ability to prioritize, manage and achieve deadlines
- Team oriented person
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English language
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating recruitment and selection processes according to the hiring plan
- Identifying and managing best pipelines for recruitment
- Creating and posting job advertisements
- Screening resumes, scheduling interviews and interviewing candidates
- Maintaining recruitment database
- Preparing reports
- Supporting other HR processes
What Do We Offer?
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment, where you will find many opportunities for self-development and growth
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- New and fancy office in Airport City with parking space included
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Sport recreation activities: football and basketball
- And many other things
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.