- Oglas dostupan i studentima
Webmaster - SEO Manager
Webmaster & SEO Manager Responsibilities include:
- Testing websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Ensuring functionality and efficiency of sites and web servers
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
We are looking for a unique position of Webmaster & SEO Manager to maintain and build websites and servers to meet user needs and to assure SEO onsite and offsite optimization.
You will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure and Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator.
Balancing a creative eye with an analytical mind is essential. If you also have a strong technical background and knowledge of SEO practices and techniques, we’d like to meet you.
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Update website content and review SEO
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design, Marketing or a related field is preferred
Working hours 9-18, no weekends.
Salary negotiable, based on experience.
Deadline for applications: 18.05.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno