We are looking for a:
CAMPAIGN PREPARATION SETUP SPECIALIST
In Avon we place a lot of value on people's development so we are looking for a new colleague that can help us create meaningful learning experiences for our Campaign Preparation Setup Team.
The role is temporary - 2 years contract for maternity replacement.
- Order Management System (OMS) parameter setting for: prices, offers, incentives
- Supports local testers for offers’ check process and provide testing settings for company projects
- Participate in the campaign change-over activities
- Strongly co-operate with the other Departments within the company to work on OMS system enhancements
- Test and apply the new system settings and developments
- College or university degree preferred
- Previous experience working with an ERP/OMS system
- Working knowledge in all Microsoft Office packages
- Fluent in English: both written and spoken
- Able to work in a matrix organization, communicate effectively and with empathy for other languages and cultures
- Will work across peer group but also in more senior environments to escalate and resolve issues
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Challenging work environment
- Development opportunities
- Dynamic & fun teamwork
- International environment
- Unique opportunity to learn fast & broaden your experience
- Competitive package and benefits
- Continuous support for your development
Please send your CV and motivation letter electronically.
Only short list candidates will be invited.
Your applications are welcome until
Deadline for applications: 27.11.2019.