Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices e.g. in the USA, Canada, Germany, Serbia, the Netherlands or Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Belgrade we are currently looking for:
Capacity Planning Expert
Capacity planning & performance expert is responsible for ensuring strategic goals are met through forecast modeling, capacity planning, collaboration and effective communication, while ensuring forecast alignment with strategic goals. This position is responsible for long term, short term and intraday contact volume, productivity and capacity forecasts and providing leadership with risk mitigation plans. This position will act as a support tool for the leaders of Customer care organization assisting with and providing guidance on performance impact analysis and operational planning. In addition, budget preparation/input and reporting assignments are an expectation of this position.
What you will do:
- Preparation of timely and accurate variable forecasts in customer care, with specific focus on improving the customer experience and maximizing operational efficiencies
- Creation maintenance and improvement of shift plan for all customer care teams and brands
- Daily monitoring of shift plans across all teams
- Maintain and analyze records of actual volumes compared to forecast, entering any changes in shift schedule based on agreed approval levels
- Maintain detailed records of staff/skill set statistics and demand patterns to maximize forecasting accuracy capability, ensuring effective labor utilization
- Creates daily, weekly and monthly performance reports and analysis per business needs
- Suggesting changes in process, workforce planning, activity organization according to any demand, operational or other business needs
- Accurately track actual Customer Care output at the process and activity level as needed for productivity analysis and resource forecasting
What we need:
- Minimum two years’ experience forecasting in a contact center environment required; i.e. real-time analysis, scheduling, staffing optimization, etc.
- Experience in mathematical modeling, advanced trend analysis and ability interpret data to provide recommendations to drive key business decisions
- Strong analysis skills, understanding complex formulas, data transformations, and record keys from multiple sources
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and independent
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
What we offer:
- Awesome work and office equipment
- Occasional ability to work from home
- Drinks and snacks, lunch on Wednesdays
- Multisport card - Fitpass (https://fitpass.rs/)
- 24 vacation days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Amazing and international work environment
If this sounds like your dream job, please apply.
As we receive many applications for these positions we will only be able to reply to successful candidates.
We look forward to meeting you!
Deadline for applications: 06.10.2019.