Carline Leader, Novi Sad
Lear Corporation is a leading global Tier 1 automotive supplier that serves all of the world’s major automakers with content on more than 300 vehicle nameplates worldwide. With facilities in 36 countries on six continents, Lear operates in every major auto producing region of the world. Achieving $16.2 billion in 2013 sales, Lear ranks #174 among the Fortune 500. Headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, Lear's world-class products are designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of more than 135,000 employees. Lear shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol [LEA].
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Organizing the production of new or modified products,
- Manage Plant process engineering activities delivering feasibility studies,
- Monitor program performance and initiate improvements actions,
- Manage late change introduction process,
- Manage the continuous improvement of production line distribution by monitoring desired resources,
- Create reports on all phases and parameters in the process.
- Reference: 44ld4jQ3yExui29uc2HvISZ08JFybVJIDSbqESKVZVc.
Experience and Education Required:
- University degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronical)
- Experience on similar position in automotive industry will be considered as advantage
- Self-motivated team worker
- Proactive person ready to work in a dynamic environment
- Fluency in English and PC literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Deadline for applications: 12.04.2017.