Carnegie Technologies d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Back-End Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
At Carnegie Technologies we bring together the best and the brightest to challenge the status quo and develop real, revenue-generating communications products that take advantage of the fundamental shifts in the communications technology ecosystem. Founded in 2010 following a successful 20-year history operating wireless networks and developing adjunct communications products, Carnegie Technologies is a communications company with industry experience and engineering teams on four continents. We have deep expertise in software development for mobile devices and cellular core network operations, that we now leverage to drive the development of the next generation of communications technology such as connectivity expansion to remote areas, network performance enhancements, and the world’s only comprehensive out-of-the-box IoT solution.
Carnegie is a rapidly growing company driven to make new and exciting technology. We offer competitive pay, great benefits and a place to grow along with our quality products. We operate in a fast-pace but casual and collaborative work environment.
Our office in Belgrade is seeking to hire a back-end developer. If you want to join our team of enthusiasts of all professional backgrounds we would gladly welcome you on board!
As a back-end developer for Carnegie Technologies, you’ll be joining a team which is passionate about Go programming language and not afraid to use it to change the world. Your position will also play a critical role in partnering with other development teams, testing and quality, and production support, to meet implementation dates and allow smooth transition throughout the development life-cycle.
- 3+ years of software programming experience in a modern development stack (Go, Node or Java preferred)
- Experience in application design, software development and testing, preferably in an Agile environment
- Experience working with Git on small to medium sized teams
- Experience with relational databases, including PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with designing and developing REST APIs for high volume clients
- Experience with automated build and test frameworks is a plus
- A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
- Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
- Solid foundation in software design patterns and algorithms with strong analytical and debugging skills
WOULD BE TAKEN AS ADVANTAGE
- A Bachelor’s or a Master's degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Redis, gRPC
- Experience with open source frameworks is a plus – especially maintaining or contributing to open source projects
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Travis CI)
- Experience with container and container orchestration technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Implementing platforms for automated testing
- Solid technical English
- Good communication skills with both technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to use wide variety of technologies and tools
- Good team playing and communication skills
- Task and priority switching on daily basis is not a problem
- Ability to deep dive into a problem if found
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Write server side code and unit tests in Go
- Design, develop and implement highly scalable, resilient and robust cloud-based services
- Manage development, continuous integration and deployment for various microservices in the platform
- Work closely with QA to create automated application level test suites
- Apply industry best-practice software standards and technology to complex business problems
- Present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal and external audiences and develop prototypes quickly
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health Insurance/Pension funding
- Sports activities twice a week
- FitPass program for individual recreation
- Free fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Possibility for professional growth
- English language course with a native speaker
- Relaxed and inspiring working environment
We are located in the city center near the fast growing and changing area of Savamala District.
Find out more about us at:
Deadline for applications: 10.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!