Carnegie Technologies d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Product Manager.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
At Carnegie Technologies we bring together the best and the brightest to challenge the status quo and develop real, revenue-generating communications products that take advantage of the fundamental shifts in the communications technology ecosystem. Founded in 2010 following a successful 20-year history operating wireless networks and developing adjunct communications products, Carnegie Technologies is a communications company with industry experience and engineering teams on four continents. We have deep expertise in software development for mobile devices and cellular core network operations, that we now leverage to drive the development of the next generation of communications technology such as connectivity expansion to remote areas, network performance enhancements, and the world’s only comprehensive out-of-the-box IoT solution.
Carnegie is a rapidly growing company driven to make new and exciting technology. We offer competitive pay, great benefits and a place to grow along with our quality products. We operate in a fast-pace but casual and collaborative work environment.
Our office in Belgrade is seeking to hire a Product Manager. If you want to join our team of enthusiasts of all professional backgrounds we would gladly welcome you on board!
Carnegie Technologies is looking for an experienced Product Manager.
As a Product Manager you’ll have the opportunity to work in a highly dynamic environment, enhancing your product development, delivery and management skills.
- 3+ years of experience working with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement new systems or solutions
- Strong analytical skills – e.g., experience with targeting analytics, business case development, etc.
- Ability to be an individual contributor that is highly self-motivated but have the skills to effectively lead small scale teams to drive out improvement efforts
- Ability to work with and build strong relationships with members of a cross functional teams, stakeholders and customers
- Knowledgeable in technology development best practices (such as Agile) and product management methodology
- High attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple and competing priorities, while delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope technical requirements
- Experience managing a portfolio of initiatives and working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and partner teams to deliver solutions from conception through completion
- Experience communicating with users, technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Fluent in English
- Computer literate, with strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Has knowledge of mobile operating systems (Android or iOS)
- Good communication skills
- 3+ years of experience with responsibilities as defined in this advertisement
- Good team playing and communication skills
- Task and priority switching on daily basis is not a problem
- Ability to deep dive into a problem if found
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Supporting and leading elements of the product management agenda
- Contributing to the development and delivery to Clients of product changes and enhancements
- Acting as product expert/champion when engaging with Client
- Product Launches: working cross-functionally, help to implement new product launches
- Assist in creating and updating Product manuals and give trainings internally and externally
- Undertake customer research and competitive analyses
- Creating presentations for Clients
- Provide Product support to the Customer
- Receive and write down Customer requests and issues
- Distribute issues to 2nd (System Administration, DevOps) and 3rd tier (Developers) support
- Inform Customer about status of solution
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health Insurance/Pension funding
- Sports activities twice a week
- FitPass program for individual recreation
- Free fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Possibility for professional growth
- English language course with a native speaker
- Relaxed and inspiring working environment
We are located in the city center near the fast growing and changing area of Savamala District.
Let’s innovate together!
Deadline for applications: 18.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!