IKEA Srbija d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Checkout Services Team Leader.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Most people see a day bed.
You see happy, loyal customers.
Checkout Services Team Leader, BNO, IKEA Belgrade East Store
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow.
Come see things a little differently with us.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and like dealing with different people. You are polite and friendly, with good customer service skills. You are experienced in checkout services gained in retail jobs.
You take joy in creating a unique payment experience for the customers. You are dedicated to maintaining checkout operations in compliance with policies and procedures. With strong analytical skills and the ability to plan staffing of cash line, you are equipped to support efficient customer payment. You promote honesty in a dynamic environment, build trust and want both to take responsibility and help out, while leading business and people together.
About the job
As a Checkout Services Team Leader you will contribute to creating a positive shopping experience for our customers while providing them with exemplary customer service. Your challenge will be to ensure that checkout service is fast and efficient for our customers and cost-effective for the IKEA store. You will secure payments are handled in a reliable, efficient, accurate and friendly way. Your support provided to cashiers in gaining the knowledge and confidence to deal with customer payments will further ensure that our customers leave with a positive impression of the IKEA store.
About the assignment
In this role, you will be a part of the Business navigation and operations department within the IKEA store and you will:
- Optimize the relationship with our customers when they are paying for products in order to increase customer satisfaction and encourage their desire to return and shop with us
- Ensure that check-out area is in shape as new, efficiently equipped at all times throughout the day
- Secure that cashiers have the knowledge, confidence, responsibility, authority and desire to support customer payment and that they achieve this in an efficient and simple way
- Support the cashiers in resolving customer complaints
- Follow up on the queuing policy and waiting times in the check-out area and take action to ensure the achievement of defined goals
- Ensure that spot checks are conducted every day, securing proper payment from customers
- Ensure the right number of co-workers are in the right place at the right time to run the checkout area successfully, making sure the agreed schedule for the day is kept
- Follow cash handling procedures to ensure the security of money handling
- Act on customer feedback in order to make improvements to our service
- Be responsible for your team’s development, motivation and satisfaction, coaching and building IKEA competence by directing, delegating responsibility, building trust and promoting diversity of co-workers and visitors.
Ingka Group is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a values driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
The IKEA Group operates in 43 countries and our retail operations include 321 IKEA stores in 28 countries.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position online by 27.07.2019. in English.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!