Bio-Tech and Pharma industries are at all-time high. Are you eager to develop sophisticated and demanding projects? Do you want to be a part of multidisciplinary teams of experienced and enthusiastic engineers engaged in projects that can aid stopping Covid 19 or improve healthcare system in general? If the answer is yes, then please continue reading.
With help of more than 300 employees located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain and Serbia we at design and implement projects in GxP-regulated industries such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, fine chemicals, medical technology, cosmetics, vitamins and diagnostics.
Chemgineering d.o.o. is one of two Chemgineering offices in Serbia, with focus on engineering in DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
Due to surge in the industry and large numbers of projects already in the pipeline, our team in Serbia is searching the best candidates that can take the role of our new Plant 3D/E3D Administrator
Suitable candidate will:
- Provide Administration level activities in Plant 3D or E3D
- Provide technical support and guidance to the Project Team.
- Create/Setup and Administer systems (databases, templates, catalogues, specs and symbols).
- Manage and coordinate P&ID to P3D models
- Detailed customization of P&ID, P3D, Orthographic drawings and Isometrics
- Train and mentor junior members of the team.
- Develop and upgrade Chemgineering standard practices
Our requirements are:
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of the hierarchy/relationships between design, specification, catalog components, and the processes across all disciplines.
- Extensive experience in project administration, configuration and support of catalogues & specs.
- Trouble- shooting of technical applications.
- Knowledge in Information Management and Engineering Systems and Principles
- Must be familiar with 3D Design Systems in particular Plant3D and E3D products
- Fluency in English language is essential, German is significant advantage
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Work in an international team collaborating with colleagues from all over the world;
- Excellent training/learning opportunities (coordinated individually with the employees);
- Work in a highly professional team;
- Good team spirit in the company with constant improvement of interpersonal relations and
- Organization of team building
If you are interested in this challenging position and your profile fits the above stated requirements, please submit your application in English language.
Chemgineering d.o.o. considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, national origin or age.
- Srbija, Beograd, Vladimira Popovica 6
- PIB: 105740411
- Matični broj: 20451262