Bio-Tech and Pharma industries are at all-time high. Are you eager to develop sophisticated and demanding projects? Do you want to lead multidisciplinary teams of experienced and enthusiastic engineers engaged in projects that can aid stopping Covid 19 or improve healthcare system in general? If the answer is yes, then please continue reading.
With help of more than 300 employees located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain and Serbia we at Chemgineering d.o.o. design and implement projects in GxP-regulated industries such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, fine chemicals, medical technology, cosmetics, vitamins and diagnostics.
Due to surge in the industry and large numbers of projects already in the pipeline, Chemgineering d.o.o. is searching the best candidates that can take the role of our new Project Manager
- Creates project execution plans and schedules
- Communicates with all stakeholders of the project
- Monitors project in regards of scope, progress, budget and internal procedures
- Takes corrective actions when needed
- Keeps track of project records and manages scope changes
- University degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Technology or similar
- Excellent knowledge of English language is a must, good knowledge of German language is considered as significant advantage
- Minimum 10 years of experience in development of industrial plants, out of which minimum 5 years of relevant experience as PM (preferably in GxP regulated industries)
What we offer:
- Attractive renumeration package
- Engagement on EPCm projects where state of the art solutions are being implemented
- International career opportunities
- Team buildings for entire group organized on worldwide locations
If you are interested in this challenging position and your profile fits the above stated requirements, please submit your application until 11.07.2021. in English language.
Chemgineering Group has 2 subsidiaries in Serbia, Chemgineering d.o.o. which focuses to markets of Switzerland, Germany and Austria and Chemgineering International d.o.o. which provides services to markets outside this area.
- Srbija, Beograd, Vladimira Popovica 6
- PIB: 105740411
- Matični broj: 20451262