We are a 850-strong Dutch IT service provider with four Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all of this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our successful story.
We are looking for:
Location: Novi Sad
- University degree in economy, accounting
- High level knowledge of Serbian tax and accounting standards, local legislation and statutory rules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to problem solve, organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- More than four years in accounting, preferably on the same position
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Control and booking of incoming invoices
- General ledger postings
- Maintenance of group and local chart of accounts and ensure their proper assignment
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Fixed assets, tax and payroll accounting
- Control and posting of travel accounting, cash expense reports
- Development of accounting procedures to ensure more efficient transaction processing and improvement of internal control environment
- Coordination and work with external and internal auditors for the annual audit;
- Responsible for compliance with statutory reporting requirements and tax filing, year-end closing activities, financial statements submission, tax balances preparation.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- Personal Development through Development Plans, training, education and certifications
- Private health insurance
- Fun, informal and supportive work atmosphere
Join the magic number!