ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies currently in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies and key partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin) from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
We have strong technical department in ICL Services with 17 team-members from Belgrade. Now we are looking to expand our Belgrade team for projects in Western and Northern Europe by seeking out more than 25 Senior Engineers for Citrix, O365, Windows, Security and Network.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contract
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility once up to twice in the week
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 50% of employees’ got salary raise
- 30% of employees’ had a career growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally)
- Modern and comfortable office in New Belgrade
- A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 80-85% of our employees appreciate humane corporate culture in ICL Services
- 85-90% of employees says that they work with great people
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely values its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
- English level: Intermediate or higher
- Experience with administering of Microsoft Windows Server 2003-2016 and Microsoft Networks
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory administering
- Experience with administering of Microsoft Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Services
- Experience with administering of Citrix products (XenApp, XenDesktop, PVS, XenMobile, NetScaler)
- Experience with administering of VMware products (Horizon, View, vSphere)
- PowerShell/VBscript skills are desired
- Understanding of network basis
- Basic knowledge on software delivery platform (Microsoft SCCM)
- Should be able to work independently and as a team member
Your role would include:
Managing of VDI environments which are built on Citrix/VMware/Microsoft solutions and contain different products like Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, PVS, XenMobile; VMware Horizon View; AppSense DesktopNow, DataNow etc.
Working on service improvement plans.
Taking part of different project works for creating new and upgrading of existing customer’s infrastructure.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a professional interview with our IT experts in Kazan. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 29.11.2019.