CityScope Enterprises has been operating in Serbia since 2004. From the very beginning, CityScope devotes its work to providing quality services in the field of human resources, actively contributing to the process of connecting professionals and the working environment.
On behalf of our client, international company, we are inviting positive, dynamic, dedicated and responsible candidates, who are interested in professional development, to join our client as:
Learning and Organizational Development Manager
- Assisting with planning and execution of strategic initiatives with focus on Learning and Development, Talent and Performance Management, Employer Branding and Innovations
- Leading and working with Learning and Development Manager to assure educational and development plans are aligned with company strategy
- Leading and working with Change Management and Improvement Expert on new initiatives and implementation plans
- Supporting or initiating development and roll-out of all Employer Branding activities taking into consideration market specifics and company strategic and business needs
- Leading company Talent Management process and overviewing implementation results
- Leading, managing and developing his/her team, guiding performance towards business needs and goals
- Supporting and leading team members in yearly budget planning (for his/her scope of work) and cost review
- Leading and supporting team members in vendor negotiations processes and presenting cooperation suggestion to responsible Director’s
- Designing a Talent Management strategy, with tools, best practices and frameworks
- Developing strategy and policies for employee assessment
- Conducting thorough organizational diagnosis
- Developing compelling LOD requirements and strategy documents tied to business objectives
- Delivering solutions in accord with LOD strategy and requirements
- Reference: MWSuX5YXILTVwIQ17WXUmOhnyu4REl3X8CM5TeM4xY8.
- University Degree
- 5 – 7 years of prior work experience in the field of organization development/organization effectiveness
- Experience with leadership development and assessment trainings, talent management and development, executive coaching, survey development and analysis
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Excellent communication and presentation skills backed with strong organizational abilities
- Flexible, dedicated and responsible person
- Experience with methods of organization diagnosis and process improvement/ workflow analysis
- Prior consulting experience for a minimum of 2 years
Please forward your resume with full confidentiality guaranteed and note that only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 01.05.2018.