Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Identification, management and enforcement of claim in collaboration with the project management and technical departments
- Collecting, preparing documentation and processing claims ion accordance with contractual framework
- Support of project management and technical departments in relevant contract topics
- Coordination of preventive measure implementation in order to avoid future claims
- Management and implementation of optimization measures in the context of projects
- Technical preparation and evaluation of defects, preparation of overviews, including reconciliation of target and actual conditions as well as cost estimates for individual claims
- Analysis and evaluation of data and facts, including identification and evaluation of risks
- Accompaniment during the contract preparation and negotiation of contracts (MPA, GQA, etc.)
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law preferable, or in a comparable field
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within production environment but not mandatory
- Business and high legal/contractual understanding, technical affinity as well as project and process management experience
- Computer literacy
- Full proficiency in English
- Great decision-making skills – able to choose the best option for business success and establish clear decision criteria
- Strong customer focus – successively implement service practices that meet the customers’ and own organization’s needs
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
Applying to join us – straightforward
If you are interested, please apply electronically by 16.11.2019.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.