We are looking for:
Client Relations Manager
- M2Communications is looking for an experienced marketing communications professional on the position Client Relations Manager. As a member of our team, you will be responsible to deliver excellent work for the client from start to finish, working on international projects with global brands and companies.
- Demonstrating a passion for the role, you will manage effective client relations, finding new business, and handle the overall coordination, planning and development.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Delivering ideas, project planning, preparation and creating an effective presentation.
- Manage project budgets, ensure that project deadlines and budgets are met.
- Ensuring the agency is meeting the client’s needs, provide client support and handle client communications effectively, problem solving, and responding to requests.
- Create new business relationships with potential clients. Expand the scope, growth, and clientele of a company.
- Developing creative measures to increase client portfolio and maintain current customers as well.
- Keep the team and the client up to date with trends and useful knowledge.
- Working in correlation with Production team to develop creative proposals, presentations, budget, schedules, and staffing needs for each project.
- Maintain accurate records of meetings, decisions and next actions.
- Have strong presentation, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Adaptable to change, adapting interpersonal style to different people and situations.
- Resilient and positive in difficult situations and able to solve problems.
- Being proactive, inquisitive and team oriented all with the ability and vision.
- Have excellent networking and business acquisition skills.
- Creative agency, events and / or corporate marketing experience preferred.
- Strategic, creative and innovative thinker.
- You are organised, with strong attention to details and time management skills.
- An effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to juggle competing demands from clients and the agency.
- Capable of managing multiple projects under tight deadlines and execute each flawlessly with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Winning mentality and thinking outside the box.
- Experience in leading and motivating a team.
- You are willing/ready to work out of M2C office, travel as necessary and have business trips abroad.
- University degree with a minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in marketing communications and / or client relations management.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel & Power Point (or Keynote) is a must.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Active driver (category B).
- We are one of the fastest – growing privately held agencies. We specialize in experiential marketing, events, BTL and video production supported by in-house creative.
- See more here: www.m2c.rs We can’t wait to meet you!