BlackRock is the world's largest Asset Manager, with just over $9 trillion in assets under management. This role is situated within the BlackRock Solutions department – the FinTech arm of the firm. Joining a vibrant, multi-cultural team, you will have the unique opportunity to learn about Technology, Finance and Client Services – all at the heart of a high-achieving, global team.
About the role
You will be providing technical support to a portfolio of external clients and internal stakeholders who are using our products. You will help users make the most of that BlackRock Solutions has to offer by answering questions and resolving issues in a timely and highly professional manner.
Support Consultants are situated withing the Global Client Services team, servicing Aladdin (public market) and eFront (private market) clients. They work closely with other internal teams such as Implementation, DBAs, Account Managers and Engineers to provide best in class service to our end-users. Handling day-to-day client relationships is an essential part of the role. This implies developing advanced knowledge of both the product and the business of our clients (especially within the Private Equity space).
Key focus of the role is to provide solution to clients’ requests that predominantly require technical skillset, such as SQL programming language. Everyday tasks include reviewing and troubleshooting production issues, as well as provide general product guidance and best practices.
Your day would include:
- Gather clients’ requirements/issues and explore best options for their efficient resolution/management
- Maintain regular contact with customers to fully understanding their needs and business background
- Perform regular tracking of ticket backlog and client health metrics
- Serve as a point of contact to both users and internal stakeholders (such as Product Managers) to ensure clients' business needs well understood internally
- Identify solutions, conduct demonstrations and presentations to internal and external stakeholders
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Graduated from the Faculty of Organizational Sciences/ Economy/IT/Mathematics or similar
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL (1+ years of working experience with MS SQL)
- Good understanding on Indexes, CTE, Triggers
- Understanding of advanced optimization techniques when writing SQL queries
- Knowledge of building stored procedures and user defined functions
- Great communication and presentation skills, ability to adapt to all styles of people
- Strong analytical skills
- Independence in work and decision-making, team-player
- Good time management and the ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
- Previous experience implementing financial software solution is a plus but not required
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
In 2019 BlackRock acquired eFront, which is now operating as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth. At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals.
""I’ve joined eFront/Blackrock in March 2017 and since then it has been a big adventure. My first role at eFront was in the Talent acquisition team, where I was involved in finding the best talent for ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA