enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Client Side Web Developer
- Be part of the well-established and agile team working on platform for personalized photo products
- Develop application solutions and enhancements on server and frontend side utilizing modern technologies and using the latest industry standards and best practices
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- At least 2 years of working experience in development of web applications
- Degree or equivalent in computer science, software engineering or related fields
- Hands-on experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in the environment of MS web applications (IIS)
- Experience in accessing MS SQL Server code wise is a plus
- Experience with Scrum is a plus
- Customer focus
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to work well within teams
- Good spoken and written English skills
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at email@example.com for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 18.11.2017.