We are looking for a:
Client Support Representative
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Designs and generates reports and custom made dashboards.
- Provides guidance and support to clients daily or as a specialist on specific products/services.
- Provides training to clients on IQVIA BI tools.
- Ensures the contract fulfillment to specifications of basic and routine reports for defined customers.
- Reviews client data requirements with the appropriate internal resource to ensure that basic product deliverables meet the customer's specifications, including timeliness and quality.
- Follows IQVIA data verification protocols.
- Researches, analyzes and responds to client inquiries that are routine in nature.
- Provides support to KAM for client service meetings at customer sites.
- Produces ad-hoc studies/analytics on demand under KAM request.
- Respond in internal queries to support variety of internal/external reports and process tracking following the KAM guideline.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Strong experience in data analysis and data processing.
- Knowledge or experience in Serbian pharmaceutical market is an advantage.
- Proficient in PC applications such as Excel and Access, PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels in the organization (written and oral).
- Demonstrate problem solving, analytical and strong customer service skills.
- Commitment to team work.
- Communication skills and positive style adoption.
- Good time management and self-organizing skills.
- On time delivery of defined tasks with strong sense for prioritization.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Deadline for applications: 31.10.2019.