Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
Due to the opening of our new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad, we are looking for a:
Cloud / Enterprise Software Architect (m/f)
Novi Sad (Automotive IT)
- Develop the robust, scalable, secure enterprise and cloud environments, infrastructure and platforms using appropriate, state of the art technologies.
- Create prototypes as proof of concepts for complex scenarios
- Document the architectural design
- Define tasks, scope and effort from user stories during user research sessions.
- Strong collaboration with customers, project managers and developers
- University Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics)
- Several years of experience as a software architect
- Experience designing microservice architectures for AWS or Azure.
- Knowledge of NoSQL and agile methodologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 27.02.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: