We are Cloud Horizon, a team of passionate people that help businesses build their complex and sometimes life changing products. We also build some of our own products along the way. We're a team of 25 spread out across two offices in Montreal and Belgrade. Find out more about us on: www.cloudhorizon.com.
We are looking for:
to join our Belgrade team
Because of some exciting projects which are just around the corner, we’re expanding our team at Cloud Horizon. The plan is to strengthen our Node.js crew, as we have several projects based on Node.js and generally JS stack. Those projects include an interesting hunting platform that uses machine learning and image recognition, a Radio ad live detection platform and our internal product we’re extremely proud of- Vacation Tracker. If you find some of these projects appealing, then you just might be the creative and enthusiastic team member we’re looking for.
What we would expect from you?
- experience with Node.js and Express.js framework
- experience with frontend and at least one modern SPA framework (experience with React and Redux is a bonus)
- experience with git or other version control system
- experience with AWS and serverless is a bonus skill (that would be nice to have)
- good English speaking and writing skills
What can you expect from Cloud Horizon?
- the possibility of working remotely 3 days per week
- flexible work schedule
- private health insurance
- interesting team-building activities
- unlimited amounts of top-notch tea, coffee & snacks
- opportunity to learn a lot
- opportunity to meet and work with really cool crew.
Deadline for applications: 14.09.2019.