IT Corporate Recruiter
Codeplicity is a fast growing, young IT company, highly committed in providing top-quality IT products to the end user.
We are looking for an IT Corporate Recruiter who can work in a fast-paced environment, that can prioritize and shift between tasks. The IT Recruiter is responsible for hiring the best and most talented candidates for our job openings, through sourcing, recruiting and screening processes.
- Implements marketing strategies to attract applicants: placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Filling all the existing job openings in the various departments of the company, to meet the performance indicator.
- Work closely with the management and other members of the team, to make sure that the job requirements and expectations are perfectly understood and translated into the job description.
- Create a proper and accurate job description.
- Making sure that all the candidates are being assessed according to the right criteria.
- Determine a candidate’s qualifications by interviewing applicants, analysing the responses and comparing the qualifications to the job requirements.
- Conduct both phone and face to face interviews.
- Do reference checks and draft offer letters.
- Arrange interviews with the management by coordinating both the management and the candidate schedules, arranging the travel & lodging for out of town candidates.
- Reference: XvnbtwlCQN-1nFGQKqQVfhkr7P7BTpMd877wn_59lh4.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office, data mining and internet search
- Phone skills & interviewing skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Inter-personal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Fluency in English is a must
We are offering a full-time job, with the office located in Novi Sad, Serbia, and an attractive salary package, with performance bonuses.
Please submit your resumes at email@example.com