enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
ColdFusion Software Developer
- Be part of team working on software solution to optimize packaging artwork processes
- Develop and implement new features and extend existing ones (all layers)
- Fix issues
- Conduct software testing to ensure satisfaction of application development requirements
- Provide 3d level support
- Reference: bqb8FtpODhF6pefqJGQKNGD1ci6T2sSHAvudZ_U5zZc.
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of object oriented development techniques
- Knowledge of using UML, GIT and Build Tools is a plus
- Java knowledge is a plus
- Experience in developing high available Web Apps is a plus
- Willingness to learn
- Good team player
- Ability to travel abroad
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2018.