Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. on behalf of its client, successful international company Philip Morris, is looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
Commercial Budget Analyst
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH:
- University Degree in the area of Finance, Economy or Business Management and Administration
- Relevant working experience in Finance, preferable 2+ years
- Fluency in English
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in using financial systems (SAP or similar)
- Experience in working in international companies will be considered as an advantage
- Know how to transform raw data into actionable business insights Commercial Budget Analyst - Accounting
- Are flexible, capable and courageous to confront issues and opportunities with speed, endurance and decisiveness
- Enjoy working in dynamic teams & eagerly and openly share with others to achieve better outcomes
- Pursue ideas and innovation that generate new possibilities, improvement and value
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As a Commercial Budget Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Controlling that actual Commercial expenditures for Serbian market are in line with approved budget.
- Assisting Manager in control, consolidation and reporting of SEE commercial spending’s, providing necessary data to South East Europe management for making timely decisions and execution of planned activities (OB/LP preparation, Cost control and rolling forecast proposals).
- Supporting Manager in investigation of possible synergies, alignment of process and their improvements within the SEE cluster.
- Ensuring bookings of expenditures are in line with US GAAP and local legislations
- Serving as a main contact point for both Finance and Commercial Department.
Apply for position Commercial Budget Analyst and join our Client’s team in Belgrade!
Application deadline is 01.11.2019.
If you are confident that you meet the above stated requirements and you are interested in developing your career in a dynamic international environment, please follow this link to fill out an on-line application: https://my.gigroup.rs/konkursi
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.