Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Commercial Controller (Aircraft Services)
A Commercial Controller supports the Company’s Aircraft Services (AS) Controlling, Commercial and Project/Program Management team in all financial- and business analysis aspects. The position holder will conduct the comprehensive analysis that enable an effective decision process on individual projects and programs. As well, she / he will maintain efficient customer profitability reporting, appropriate for the needs of the stakeholders across levels and functions to provide insightful and correct information in a qualitative and timely manner. The Commercial Controller supports the planning and target setting processes for the AS business unit by creating and providing appropriate analysis.
- Be responsible for customer profitability analysis and reporting with the unit Aircraft Services
- Analyze and value pre-calculations including ensuring correct usage of methods and standards for Base & Heavy Maintenance locations of the unit Aircraft Services
- Provide level fitted and transparent information as basis for decision making
- Ensure close loop of pre- and post-calculation in alignment with customer profitability reviews
- Drive and support development of solid pre-calculation process, tools and methods
- Support the budgeting & business planning process for the Aircraft Services units
- Support the preparation of forecasts on project level in a team effort
- Conduct monthly reports and analysis of financial results on projects
- Drive continuous improvements of analytics tools
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis/assignments
- Reference: eYmW-xDJfGQpub9WddaH7gaA6yiNZnXYMw3Tsvc2PVE.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree (Business Administration, Finance or equivalent)
- 3+ year of working experience in SAP FI/CO modules and OLAP tools (analysis tools)
- Experience in SAP MM and SD modules, as well as BW and Hyperion would be a plus
- 3+ years in an industrial environment
- 5+ year in a sales support environment
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of German would be desired
- Good reasoning skills
- Analytical personality with good organisation skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.