Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Commercial Data Specialist
The Commercial Data Specialist gathers and assesses a wide range of internal and external data / sources and builds and maintains internal tailored knowledge databases, being responsible for its continuous update, the data consistency and accuracy, providing profiles, reports and information to the internal customers. The Commercial Data Specialist also supports the team with general tasks in the wider area of commercial and customer projects.
- MRO data and information research
- Identify and access internal and external sources for MRO specific market, customer and competitor data.
- Build in-house database and make knowledge available
- Build and continuously update internal knowledge database on market data, provide profiles, reports and relevant market information to internal customers.
- Develop company specific MRO customer/market/product information
- Provide ad-hoc support for internal customers with data extracts and documentation
- Provide ad-hoc support of the team for internal commercial projects
- Assist in regular commercial workshops, meetings and projects in order to support on required market data and knowledge.
- Handle team email accounts
- Act as IT Service Requestor for Commercial
- University Degree (Master or Bachelor) or equivalent education or extensive related work experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in maintaining and analysing of and working with data bases, preferably in the aviation/MRO industry
- 2+ years of experience in assessing industry news and data, deriving reports and conversion into workable data for internal customers
- 2+ years track record in an industry-specific data management role
- Proven track record to work diligently, independently and to successfully complete projects within time and at high quality
- Experienced in working remotely in multi-cultural global environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; experience and aptitude to work with databases
- Self-sufficient: delivering high-quality results and driving own agenda
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Fluent in English
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 13.09.2019.