VEIP raspisuje oglas za poziciju Commercial Real Estate Analyst.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
VEiP is a creative agency, directly connected to Ariel Property Advisors - Real Estate Company from New York City.
Ariel Property Advisors Overview
Ariel is one of New York City’s fastest growing investment property sales firms. The company provides marketing and consultative services to institutions and private clients throughout the NY metropolitan area and maintains sharp focus on multifamily properties and development sites.
Ariel believes that outstanding performance originates from long-lasting relationships with key industry contacts and an exceptional understanding of real-time market data. The company is structured to meet this ideal and produce outstanding results through three complementary divisions that address these elements—Investment Sales, Capital Services and Investment Research.
We are looking for a:
Commercial Real Estate Analyst
We are currently seeking a Real Estate Analyst for our Investment Research Division. The primary function of the Analyst role is to aid in the development and production of our company’s Asset Evaluations and research reports, which are provided to our institutional and private clients on a regular basis. This person will have direct and frequent contact with the Investment Sales and Capital Services organizations and senior management.
The person chosen for this role must be extremely detail oriented, possess proven multitasking abilities and possess the ability to stay calm under fire while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude.
Utilizing company resources and support personnel, the position involves:
- Acting as the point of contact for providing our investment sales professionals with valuations for buildings, land, portfolios and other product types;
- Researching, tracking and organizing market data and comparable investment property sales;
- Providing support for other market research initiatives pursued by the company, including the production of market reports, marketing materials and providing data for press releases.
- Fluent in English language
- Excellent research skills and aptitude to understand the dynamics of various locations, submarkets, economic conditions, and financial markets.
- Bachelor’s degree required, desired emphasis in Real Estate, Economics, Accounting, Finance or Math
- Excellent excel skills; with a focus on real estate related modeling a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Eagerness and temperament to participate in a bustling, demanding work environment
- Candidates must be disciplined, focused and exceptionally detail oriented
- Dedication to constant improvement.
- While training will be provided, experience in real estate market research or a related field is preferred
Hours: 14-22h (New York City working hours)
Compensation: TBD (based on the experience)
Future and Growth: The position provides a strong growth opportunity with a dynamic, rapidly growing, young company made up of experienced, successful and ambitious professionals.
If interested, please e-mail us your resume and cover letter.
Deadline for applications: 25.07.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!