PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. is the creator of the groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty platform, and a publisher and developer of award-winning mobile games, including the iconic Tetris® mobile app, POP! Slots, myVEGAS Slots, myVEGAS Blackjack, my KONAMI Slots, myVEGAS Bingo, and MGM Slots Live. Besides USA and Asia, Playstudios Europe has opened its doors in Belgrade in 2021. We are working on the Pop! Slots and MGM Slots Live games and from this year, we are working on the new Tetris® app. We are a dynamic and young-minded environment, blooming with talented developers, creatives, quality assurance professionals, and other leaders working together to change the face of social gaming!
As part of this role, you will be responsible for executing our games' social media strategy with the ultimate goal of establishing healthy communities and enhancing the gaming experience.
Reporting directly to the CRM Lead, you will be part of a team of passionate marketing experts who are dedicated to bringing our communities to life.
It's all about creativity! The ideal candidate will be creative, passionate, and tech-savvy in social media marketing, with a deep understanding of the importance of communities within our games' lifecycle. The kind of social marketer who's always on top of trends.
- Design and implement a compelling community strategy that is aligned with our LiveOps calendar.
- Contributing to the development of our games' social media planning, ensuring all social touchpoints are covered.
- Set and track KPIs to show progress and establish internal goals.
- Proactively identify and propose innovative initiatives that will make our communities stand out.
- Identify opportunities to craft customized social experiences for our communities (e.g contests, community collaborations, live events etc.).
- Deliver and coordinate an evergreen content plan.
- Coordinate the content creation process.
- Track and analyze content performance KPIs. Draft and share regular reports.
- Coordinate the moderation plan and app store reviews.
- Observe trends and benchmarks.
- Be a proactive source of ideas.
- Strong background in digital marketing.
- Passionate about gaming communities.
- Driven by benchmarks and ideas.
- Ability to manage several projects in parallel, each with its own deliverables and timelines.
- Goal-oriented and KPI-driven.
- Organizational skills.
- Social media and marketing tool-stack knowledge.
- Fluency in English is a must. Native or bilingual proficiency is a plus.
- Adaptability to fast-paced, international environments.
- Team spirit, positive energy, and a zest for fun are a MUST.
Playstudios International Europe
- Srbija, Beograd, Resavska 23
- PIB: 112457425
- Matični broj: 21678597