Companion d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior Software Engineer (Data Engineer/ML).
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Senior Software Engineer (Data Engineer/ML)
If you've got desire, drive and flair, join our team to bring the first class solutions into the hands of users. If you’re right for us, it’s because you understand the agile development workflow, you play well with others and you take pride in your work.
Can you tell why logistic regression can take a recommender a long way? Were you excited when the Deep Learning book was published? Are you willing to participate in a heated discussion on the benefits of Spark or Pandas? Are you worried about hidden technical debt in ML infrastructure? Are you dreaming of Kafka clusters? Can you take a data scientist’s sketch and make it a fully functional recommender able to handle vast amounts of data?
If your answer to all of the above is yes, then we would like to hear from you!
- Contribute to distributed smart platform and help deliver a modern, scalable and resilient system;
- Design, develop, roll-out and maintain robust data pipelines which back our recommendation system;
- Shape the data manipulation and transformation across the whole platform;
- Own your work, from development to production;
- Work as part of a cross-functional scrum team which delivers value each sprint;
- Apply best practices for data engineering and mentor engineers.
- 5 years experience in building and maintaining distributed systems;
- Fluent in at least two out of Python, Scala and Java;
- Deep understanding of distributed systems, their challenges and trade-offs;
- Deep understanding of data engineering, efficient pipelines, batch and stream processing;
- Basic understanding of foundational ML algorithms;
- Experience in designing, implementing and observing robust data pipelines;
- Hands-on experience with big data frameworks (Spark, Pig, etc.), ML tools (Tensorflow, PyTorch, SciPy etc.), messaging systems and streaming platforms (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.);
- Excellent analytical skills and an agile mindset with the focus on delivering user value;
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS and Terraform as well as functional programming are a huge plus.
What we offer
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and constantly growing multinational team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow with one of the most iconic brands in aviation;
- Cool centrally located office in Belgarde;
- Autonomous and empowering culture with high degree of creative freedom;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and the chance to impact the success of the company;
- Honest communication, combining thoughtfulness and pragmatism;
- Agile development with continuous delivery and continuous integration (CI & CD);
- Competitive compensation with benefits.
Please send your CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 21.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno