Senior Software Engineer (Distributed Systems)
If you've got desire, drive and flair, join our team to bring the first class solutions into the hands of users. If you’re right for us, it’s because you understand the agile development workflow, you play well with others and you take pride in your work.
Do you understand the value a microservice architecture brings? Do you feel comfortable addressing the problems that come along? Are you a fan of high availability and observability? Can you tell how event sourcing and CQRS relate? Do you think of CAP every time you develop a new service? Do functional programming principles fascinate you?
If your answer to all of the above is yes, then we would like to hear from you!
- Contribute to distributed platform and help deliver a modern, scalable and resilient system;
- Design, develop, roll-out and maintain microservices with stable and consistent APIs;
- Refactor synchronous, domain-modelled services to asynchronous event sourced ones;
- Own your work, from development to production;
- Work as part of a cross-functional scrum team which delivers value each sprint;
- Apply best practices for designing distributed systems and mentor engineers.
- 5 years experience in building and maintaining distributed systems;
- Fluent in at least two out of Java, Python and Scala;
- Deep understanding of distributed systems, their challenges and trade-offs;
- Experience in designing, implementing and observing microservice-based architectures;
- Hands-on experience with event sourcing, CQRS as well as messaging systems and streaming platforms (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.);
- Excellent analytical skills and an agile mindset, with the focus on delivering user value;
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS and Terraform as well as familiarity with functional programming are a huge plus.
What we offer
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and constantly growing multinational team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow with one of the most iconic brands in aviation;
- Cool centrally located office in Belgrade;
- Autonomous and empowering culture with high degree of creative freedom;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and the chance to impact the success of the company;
- Honest communication, combining thoughtfulness and pragmatism;
- Agile development with continuous delivery and continuous integration (CI & CD);
- Competitive compensation with benefits.
Please send your CV electronically.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno