CallidusCloud is the leading provider of sales and marketing effectiveness software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with their complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate quote and proposal generation, and streamline sales compensation – driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4,700 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud for their lead to money process for better marketing and smarter selling.
CallidusCloud is seeking for a
to join our Managed Services team in Belgrade.
Our Consultants work with our clients to build customer centric variable compensation solutions using Callidus’ leading-edge suite of Sales Performance products.
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions with clients to understand their specific business needs.
- Design and implement client’s variable compensation plans in CallidusCloud’s suite of products
- Consult and collaborate with management and other consultants to ensure adherence to established company guidelines, policies and best practices
- Document client specific compensation processes and design for post-production reference and knowledge transfer
- Research compensation related issues and propose solutions
- Strong understanding of variable compensation design concepts and principles to offer practical alternatives and design appropriate solutions
- Proactively manage and deliver assignments and tasks in a timely and accurate fashion
- Grow strong relationships with clients and other team members to accurately understand business needs and develop viable solutions
- Continuously develop themselves and their expertise in all areas of Sales Compensation
- Participate in the training and mentoring of new colleagues
- Travel expectation: 25%
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in compensation design and administration
- Creative and proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, project and program management skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to act as a collaborative business partner and build cross functional relationships
What do we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Budget for your personal development
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Private medical benefits
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- New and fancy office in Airport City with parking space included
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.