enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
- Develop and implement an effective compliance framework for companies in our Holding
- Be responsible for ensuring compliance with industry regulations (GDPR, ISO, NIST)
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of certifications and controls such as (GDPR, ISO, NIST, ITIL, COBIT, FINMA/FISMA)
- Initiate, develop and implement an internal quality management system
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Collaborate with external auditors and other business departments in order to maintain and archive certification of compliance
- Assess compliance and operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Reference: 18xpJ0QL4FzS31SWFWU3L4jKJ0SHyNrvKtlBr6MmwiA.
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- University degree in IT, Management or related field
- 7 years as a Compliance Manager or similar role
- At least one self-implemented project of ISO standard (except ISO9001)
- Understanding of technical implementation details necessary to assess and design practical security controls to mitigate risks
- Experience with implementation ISO standardization or similar
- Experience with information security and privacy principles/practices
- Experience with Directive 95/46/EC and/or GDPR
- Some experience with software development practices is a plus
- Certificates such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, ITIL or similar is a plus
- Lead implementer certificate for ISO27001, ISO20000, ISO31000 is a plus
- Experience with implementation of ITIL or COBIT is a plus
- Ability to understand technical as well as legal aspect
- Passion about security, privacy and compliance
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20.01.2018.