Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Component Repair Specialist
A Component Repair Specialist is accountable for generating revenue via processing repairs of the components returned by customers to close exchange transaction in an efficient, effective and fast way in daily interaction with the customer.
- Handle and process repairs of the components returned by customers to close exchange transaction
- Generate revenue from the repairs of the core units
- Support customers with the questions related to core unit acceptance
- Create and monitor offers for rework in accordance to the relevant terms and conditions
- Support invoicing management for invoices and disputes
- Initiate and implement improvement measures to accelerate time and material process handling
- Develop and maintain close relationships with customers
- Provide quick response to customer requests and complaints
- System cleaning and problem solving of the system errors
- Process all kind of logistical tasks for designated order types in collaboration with logistic team
- Reference: otXQ9LbaTjtG0RbQeZQZHckVox3P2pDNxZyrHJAvQPg.
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Technical education or business commercial background
- Operational experience with good understanding of technical issues
- Proven experience with customers
- Experience in aviation / MRO industry would be considered as an advantage
- IT Literacy (MS Office)
- SAP skills would be desired
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- Customer- and revenue-oriented person
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of customer needs and culture
- Ability to make independent decisions and solve problem efficiently
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.