Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
As a Component Repair Specialist, the position holder will be overseeing the core and warranty process and ensuring the parts where applicable are returned to service in the most efficient and expedient way; with the focus on maximizing revenue, whilst ensuring and executing excellence and service towards the customer.
Component Repair Specialist
- Handle and process repair loop of the components returned by customers to close exchange transaction, or sent for warranty
- Ensure that parts sent to the right repair shop, are receiving the correct repair at the right cost (scope and price)
- Maintain within KPI’s and provide reporting tasks associated with core activity
- Ensure visibility on parts, provide constant accurate data to asset management and ensure expedient vendor performance
- Respond expediently and professionally to customers, and always be focused on service excellence
- Create and monitor offers for rework in accordance with the relevant terms and conditions (GTA, GCBS, customer contracts)
- Support invoicing management for invoices and disputes
- Initiate and implement improvement measures within a Lean framework to accelerate time and material process handling
- Ensure Quality and compliance are adhered to
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a customer services framework
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in working in an aviation role
- Computer skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Lean Awareness, and driven by Operational Excellence
- Experienced in vendor management with quality and performance knowledge
- Fluency in English, knowledge of German language is an asset
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
STRADE is SR Technics’ dedicated component services brand, created in 2021 to serve the aviation community. As an independent unit and intrapreneurship venture, we manage a multi-million rotable asset base through 24/7 worldwide support to airlines, MROs, and trade partners. We are committed to quality, speed, excellence in customer service, and a presence close to our customers. For more information on STRADE, please visit www.strade.aero. Ref: UTFS/9006
SR Technics Services d.o.o.
SR Technics je vodeća globalna kompanija u avio industriji sa sedištem u Švajcarskoj, koja pruža usluge održavanja, popravke i remonta aviona, motora i avio komponenata (MRO). Sa tradicijom dugom preko 90 godina, SR Technics gradi dugoročna partnerstva sa raznovrsnom globalnom korisničkom bazom od preko 500 avio kompanija, uključujući velike i low-cost avio prevoznike, avio-lizing kompanije i proizvođače originalne avio opreme. Kao jedna od vodećih nezavisnih kompanija u svetu za pružanje usluga ... Saznajte više
"Pridružio sam se kompaniji SR Technics Services krajem 2015. godine, od kada i vodim svoj tim koji pruža SAP usluge upravljanja informacionim sistemima i bavi se rešavanjem problema koji mogu nastati ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ