About Computer Orange
Computer Orange is an international Information Technology group providing in variety of cloud services, including IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), Virtual Private Desktops, Cloud DR and more. We also provide Private Cloud Architecture & Design, IT Infrastructure Design & Deployment, and IT Project Management. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, USA, with offices in NYC, Delaware and Republic of Serbia, our team of dedicated professionals provide the highest quality service to a multitude of industries including Medical, Finance, Non-Profit, Professional Services, Aerospace, and more.
Work from Home
The Network Engineer will participate in deployment projects, support and maintenance of complex LAN/WAN infrastructures for multiple clients and will be required to deliver world-class technical support. He or she will provide support within switching solutions, routers, network security appliances mostly in Cisco, Dell, Juniper, Netgear and Watchguard products. The ideal candidate should be able to communicate well and collaborate with other teams to deliver exceptional customer experience to our clients and interact with all levels of the organization to assist in informed decision making. The position provides an exciting mix of implementing new technologies, and improving efficiency and service delivery within existing infrastructures, as well as escalated ticket support.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- IP network deployment (planning, engineering, implementation, Layer 2/ Layer 3 operation and maintenance)
- Install and configure firewalls, routers, switches, remote VPN clients
- Define and implement network monitoring solutions
- Troubleshooting network issues
- Ensure end to end network Quality of Service and Security
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Understanding of networking and distributed computing concepts, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, VPN, NAT, routing, switching and firewalls, server virtualization, client/server applications, disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Working with ISPs/ Transit Providers to Troubleshoot Service
- Ability to create L1, L2, L3 Low Level Design, IP plan and professional technical documents
- Curious and passionate team player
- Self-responsible, flexible and proactive
- Organized and customer-oriented
- Ability to provide accurate reporting to management
- Analytical approach and goal-oriented work ethic
- Education in an IT profession or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience working as IP Network Engineer and Architect
- Hands-on experience in switches, router & firewall devices installation, integration and maintenance
- Professional level certification in security, routing, switching Cisco is a plus
- Fluent in English - both written and verbal
Deadline for applications: 17.10.2019.