About Computer Orange
Computer Orange is an international Information Technology group providing in variety of cloud services, including IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), Virtual Private Desktops, Cloud DR and more. We also provide Private Cloud Architecture & Design, IT Infrastructure Design & Deployment, and IT Project Management. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, USA, with offices in NYC, Delaware and Republic of Serbia, our team of dedicated professionals provide the highest quality service to a multitude of industries including Medical, Finance, Non-Profit, Professional Services, Aerospace, and more.
Windows System Engineer
Work from Home
The Windows Systems Engineer optimizes Windows servers and Active Directory components to achieve high availability and performance of production Windows environments, IIS and other Windows-based core services, as well as back-end for supported business applications. This includes designing, installing, configuring, administering, and fine-tuning Windows operating systems and Active Directory infrastructure across multiple organizations in a timely and efficient manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead, coordinate, and participate in key process improvements for all Windows environments throughout the organization.
- Act as a subject matter expert/Tier III support for the desktop support team.
- Deploy, maintain and troubleshoot Windows Servers in a vSphere environment.
- Manage Microsoft domain environments; including AD, DNS, DHCP, GPOs, ADFS, LDAP, Radius, and Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 servers
- Work with monitoring tools; manage active directory and Office 365/ Exchange; implement efficiencies through automation; maintain appropriate configurations; perform enterprise-wide server and desktop systems patching for OS and standard applications
- Ensure that Windows servers comply with established policies, standards, licensing agreements, and configuration guidelines.
- Recommend and execute modifications to the Windows infrastructure, including Exchange, VMware, IIS and Office 365 to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Windows 10 and Office 365 migration/deployment solutions
- Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Windows system security.
Key Job Requirements:
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 2008 and 2012 Active Directory architecture and support, Group Policy (2016 helpful) required
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server 2003. 2008, 2012, 2016 IIS required
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365/ Microsoft Exchange and messaging\email Architecture and Administration helpful, but not required.
- Administrative scripting experience desired (PowerShell, VBscript helpful)
- Knowledge of Windows Terminal Services, Windows Clustering
- Enterprise Backup concepts , Veeam & Acronis preferred
- Microsoft Systems Center (Configuration Manager, Operations Manager (SCOM))
- SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2014 (helpful but not required)
- Work closely with engineers of other disciplines for escalation support
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, technical degree or equivalent experience
- MCSA Certification required. MCSE preferred
- Five years minimum experience required
If interested, please send your resume and salary requirements.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.
Deadline for applications: 17.10.2019.