Dynamics 365 Team Lead
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking a Team leader for a position based at our headquarters in Belgrade.
The objective of this role is to take leadership in the existing team. We implement and deliver Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement products and services, provide technical expertise. The team leader should understand and be able to communicate the purpose and capabilities of the Dynamics 365 application tools to suggest and implement solutions to business issues.
- Take the leadership role within the delivery team for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement;
- Provide technical expertise, domain knowledge and strategic direction to the team;
- Be a team player working closely with other members of the team, i.e. system engineers and other consultants and developers;
- Provide high quality of implementation and delivery, knowledge of customer engagement processes and new ideas for future opportunities and continued team growth.
- Work closely with team and Program/Project Managers to provide information around scheduling, risks, issues, changes, etc. Participates in daily leadership calls, presales, and other activities
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 5+ years of project experience with Microsoft Dynamics customer engagement applications;
- 3+ years with leading technical roles on Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects;
- Strong technical skills related to Microsoft Dynamics 365, .NET development, SSIS, SSRS, portal development;
- Good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar solutions;
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics;
- Fluency in spoken and written English
IT'S A PLUS TO HAVE:
- Experience in coaching and mentoring the team;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Initiative taker;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Detail-oriented personality;
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines
- Lots of benefits that support your private life:
- Parking on premises,
- Child Time bonus,
- Private health insurance
- Family day
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge
Deadline for applications: 19.10.2019.