For more than forty years Confezioni Andrea Group has produced transport and aesthetic covers and solutions for the world’s major auto, motorcycle and aircraft manufacturers, by working closely with their R&D departments. During our decade growth, we built six factories on four continents and became true inovators in this industry.
It has been a story of passion, ideas and continuing evolution into what today has become a brand synonymous with quality, one which cooperates with the top brands of the automotive world.
The passion, expertise and attention to detail, have made the Confezioni Andrea group, the undisputed leader in an increasingly demanding market. We are the official partner of automotive, motorcycle and aircraft manufacturers who need products that are on time and defect free.
We are looking for:
- Ensures a full respect of the right to work in management of staff contracts
- Collects, controls and manages staff presence and their absence supporting documentation
- Provides the HR Corporate with the data needed to define the organizational structure and internal projects of change management and reorganization
- Provides the employees of the Plant with the data necessary for the correct evaluation of remunerative actions and consistently manages employees’ proposals with the merit budget and remuneration policies
- Provides guidelines to define plans and programs for acquiring necessary skills
- Develops and manages Plant’s internal communication plans
- Participates in regrutation, selection and training of new employees
Experience and skills:
- College degree - mandatory condition
- Minimum two years of experience on similar position
- English language (B2 level)
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word)
- Developed interpersonal and organizational skills
Our company is offering supporting work atmosphere for our employees, possibility for constant learning and growth in dynamic and young team of professionals.
Deadline for applications: 20.07.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno