Our client is a Hungarian business consulting company which operates with national, regional and international project assignments. The company provides consultancy, organizational and development services for large enterprises in enterprise applications, business processes and business intelligence. The following sectors are concerned primarily: financial institutions, telecommunications, SSC, pharmaceuticals, energetics.
We are looking for ambitious, well-educated new colleagues, (perhaps with few years of experience) to perform tasks aroused from new business opportunities in the bank sector in Belgrad.
We are looking for a:
(in banking sector)
- You have a degree in Economics or in Informatics
- You have at least 3 years banking experience
- You know several banking products, and related processes
- You can harmonize various interests and targets
- You have great communication skills
- You would like to carry out project coordination and project management assignments in a long term
- Your English knowledge is confident, and you can use it daily
- You speak Serbian fluently
- You use Microsoft Office applications on advanced level (Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are interested in the large enterprise processes and systems
- You are interested in the different project management methodologies
- You have IT interest
- You can learn new things quickly
- You prefer work in an international environment
- You participated in banking information systems projects or migrations
- You have IT background as well
- You coordinated smaller teams
What we offer:
- Diverse work
- Participation in the arrangement of business and IT related projects in the banking sector
- Long term learning and self-development opportunities
- Professional support
- Competitive benefits
Your task will include:
- Participating in the project work at professional or project management office level
- Assessment, analysis, tracking of business processes and products
- Coordination and support of banking teams according to your professional experience
- Coordination with IT and foreign mother company
Please, send your CV in English electronically.
We are looking forward your application!
Deadline for applications: 25.08.2019.