Contact Service is a global contact center outsourcing company that delivers innovative, quality-driven, customer service solutions, across all industry segments. We provide multichannel approach - voice, chat, email and social media.
You will help us to transform our philosophy into our products and services. We hope you join our team and help us to change our industry for the better. We do not waste our time on frequent internal meetings, presentations, conference calls. Our concept is plan – evaluate – execute – report.
Due to the rapid expansion of our service we are looking for new team members. On behalf of our client from the ground transportation industry in the US, we are looking for an experienced professional to fill in the following position:
Quality Control Coordinator in Contact Center
- Follow and reconfirm all rides, per process at the correct time
- Use manifest and reports to reconfirm event reservations
- Use vendor web log in to reconfirm and status update 15-minute spotting process
- Use Text to Driver feature to get status updates
- Update statuses of designated rides in real time
- VIP status tracking
- Client call out process on specific rides
- Make, change and cancel reservations
- Copy reservations
- Monitor Shared Inboxes – INFO, DISPATCH, CST
- Be able to answer incoming calls
- Monitor and answer website chat support as needed
Qualities and Skills Required
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Experience in a similar position would be an advantage but not required
- Computer skills are a must, including: Internet programs, especially online Google products, MS Office
- CLEAR communicator
- Problem solver
- Detailed oriented
- Process and task oriented
- Fast learner
- Will not get bored with repetitive task
- Excellent phone skills
Working hours: Available to work afternoon and night hours
Shifts: Monday-Friday (13h-21h, 21h-05h)
Why work with Contact Service:
Contact Service is an exciting, fun, friendly and fast paced place to work. Our people are the most important aspect of our business. Every employee plays a role in our success. As a result, we promote a positive, encouraging and lively work environment which translates into a better experience for not only our employees, but also our clients and their customers.
- Excellent working environment
- Dedicated training and knowledge improvement
- Full-time employment
- Stimulating compensation
We will only consider applications submitted in English.
Deadline for applications: 25.08.2018.