Contact Service is a global contact center outsourcing company that delivers innovative, quality-driven, customer service solutions, across all industry segments. We provide multichannel approach - voice, chat, email and social media.
You will help us to transform our philosophy into our products and services. We hope you join our team and help us to change our industry for the better. We do not waste our time on frequent internal meetings, presentations, conference calls. Our concept is plan – evaluate – execute – report.
Due to the rapid expansion of our service we are looking for new team members. On behalf of our client from hospitality industry, luxury hotel chain – Karisma Hotels Adriatic (www.karismahotels.com), we are looking for an experienced professional to fill in the following position:
Sales and Service Specialist
- Effectively respond to customer requests by phone, email and/or chat
- Place outbound calls to follow up with existing customers
- Serves customers by providing product and service information
- Make reservation for 5-star hotels in various locations
- Keeping daily contact with luxury hotels and resorts
- Handle customer complaints and resolve the issues effectively
- Providing troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in shifts
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken) at a native speaker level (US English preferred)
- Spanish preferred but not required
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills with customers
- Sales and customer service orientation
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to follow defined processes and procedures
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Minimum high school diploma
- Advanced PC literacy
- Six months experience in a similar position desired
- Ready to work in a hectic environment
Why work with Contact Service:
Contact Service is an exciting, fun, friendly and fast paced place to work. Our people are the most important aspect of our business. Every employee plays a role in our success. As a result, we promote a positive, encouraging and lively work environment which translates into a better experience for not only our employees, but also our clients and their customers.
- Excellent working environment
- Dedicated training and knowledge improvement
- Full-time employment
- Stimulating compensation
We will only consider applications submitted in English.
Deadline for applications: 25.08.2018.